Perform on Waitangi Day at Waikato Museum Te Whare Taonga o Waikato
Waitangi Day at Waikato Museum on the 6 February 2015 will be a family and community day to celebrate and acknowledge the growing together of the people of New Zealand.
We are seeking performers and artists to fill the day with music, performance, dance and poetry.
You may be solo performer, a school, student or community group - if you have a repertoire that can fill 20 minutes on stage, we would like to hear from you.
Like to know more?
• For the selection of entries Waikato Museum has teamed up with Creative Waikato. The selection panel will consist of: Curator Dr Dan Morrow from the Museum and Waimihi Hotere from Creative Waikato.
• Performance is voluntary, promotion and catering for the day will be provided.
• The event is on Friday 6 February 2015, 11am-3pm.
Interested? Please email information by 18 December 2014, 12pm to [email protected] including:
• Your name and contact details
• Band or stage name if applicable
• A demo CD, or a link to a website e.g. You Tube
You will hear from us by 22 December 2014.