Funding Services Advisor
OrganisationCreative New Zealand
Closes29 Sep 2017
Posted on18 Sep 2017
Work typeFull time employment
Creative New Zealand, the Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa, is the national arts development organisation. We support, develop, and advocate for the arts, for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
We have two fantastic opportunities for advisers in our new Funding Services team. This team is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to artists, groups and organisations, and managing our grants processes from pre-application advice right through to completion for our many funding opportunities.
Your focus will be to provide:
- friendly, efficient and accurate advice about CNZ's funding opportunities and processes
- end-to-end processing of the many grants applications we receive throughout the year
- accurate funding agreements for grants recipients.
These two roles can be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
To be successful in this role, you must bring:
- genuine commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- exceptional communication skills
- experience in managing processes through to completion with efficiency, consistency and attention to detail
- a broad knowledge of the arts, gained within arts and/or funding organisations
- enthusiasm and a collaborative approach to teamwork.
Knowledge and awareness of issues affecting Māori and Pasifika artists is highly desirable, and fluency in te reo Māori will be an advantage.
In return we offer a positive and collaborative working environment, great work/life balance, and an enviable opportunity to work with and for New Zealand's vibrant arts sector every day.
For a full job description please visit our website: www.creativenz.govt.nz. Applications close at 5pm, Friday 29 September 2017.
E ngā mātā waka o te motu, e ngā karangatanga maha, te iti me te rahi tēnā koutou katoa, he karere he panui tenei e pa ana ki etahi tunga hou is Toi Aotearoa mo te hunga e hiahia ana kia mahi ai i roto i te ao Toi.
Creative New Zealand is committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.