We're looking for a Production Manager to work within our ‘Location Based Entertainment’ Design team and help with the fit out of a location-based walk through experience.
Whether it be genre-based story worlds, themed lands, interactive experiences, travelling exhibitions, or live immersive shows, Location Based Entertainment is about harnessing new technology and combining it with creative excellence to create new types of entertainment in spatial settings.
Love it when a good plan comes together? Know your way around a budget? Get that little shiver of excitement every time you meet a deadline? Have we got the job for you? Don’t answer that last one, it’s rhetorical. But you know that right? Because you’re one shrewd operator!
As Production Manager you’ll:
- Oversee the production requirements for allocated projects
- Manage project communication in an effective and clear manner
- Be the key liaison between creative staff, design studio production management and clients
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years' experience in managing projects with time and budget restraints
- Production and/or Location Based Entertainment management experience
- Experience working within a creative environment
- The ability to communicate well and build relationships with others, along with the maturity to handle an array of potentially complex situations
- A capable planner who is highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Please note: You must already have in place the relevant visa for permanent work in New Zealand.