Sponsorship & Fundraising Manager
Te Ramaroa Trust are seeking an experienced fundraising manager to oversee the development of our 2023 sponsorship and fundraising strategy to ensure the successful delivery of our 2023 event.
Our ideal candidate will be based in Whakatū or Te Tauihu, have existing relationships and networks in our region, loves a good spreadsheet and is an efficient communicator who is passionate about community, art and innovation which are at the heart of Te Ramaroa.
Working closely with the Event Co-Directors, you will work flexible hours from early 2022 to mid-2023 and help us meet our budget targets with your relationship management and fundraising skills.
- Work with the Event Co-Director to develop a sponsorship and fundraising strategy to ensure budget target is met for the delivery of the 2023 Te Ramaroa event.
- Work with Event Co-Director to maintain positive relationships with existing key sponsors and funders and seek out new partnerships opportunities.
- Oversee relationship management of all sponsors funding partners
- Negotiate and prepare sponsorship and funding agreements / contracts for approval
- Work with the fundraising subcommittee to oversee the Luminary donation campaign
- Assist with seeking out and securing corporate sponsorship to meet budget target
- Assist with funding applications when required
- Assist with completion of all funding accountability reports
- Provide monthly reports to the Event Co-Director
This is a fixed-term contract with flexible hours. For more information and to apply, please contact us on email@example.com.