Studio Manager / EA
We are a leading architecture practice based in a converted warehouse in Parnell with a creative team of 25.
We’ve got a wonderful opening for someone to manage our studio and front of house. You will have a significant influence on our studio culture, taking a lead on staff and client care. You’ll also provide executive assistance to our Directors and CEO.
You will also be responsible for:
- Making sure the studio environment is functional and beautiful
- Organising staff events and team travel arrangements
- Diary management and correspondence
- Arranging video/photoshoots
- Liaising with media contacts
- Building and managing relationships with suppliers
- Instagram management @pattersonassociates
You’ll be proactive, show initiative and be a great communicator both verbally and in writing. You’ll be fluent in Microsoft Office, have a good understanding of (or aptitude to learn) Adobe Creative Cloud. You’ll have an affinity with creative industries and a natural flare for organisation and problem solving. Resilience and a sense of humour will come in handy also. This is a hugely varied role which can grow to your strengths.
A tertiary arts qualification or equivalent is ideal but not essential.
*You do need to be a New Zealand resident or have an existing work visa to be eligible for this role.