OrganisationChiron Lewis Eady Foundation
Closes1 Jul 2022
Posted on16 Jun 2022
Work typePart time employment, Contract
Work classificationManagement & Admin, Music
The newly-merged Chiron Lewis Eady Foundation is seeking a talented and motivated individual to manage the Foundation’s activities.
CLEF encourages and supports music and young musicians throughout New Zealand through a diverse range of quality performance and educational opportunities including competitions, performances, and scholarships.
Supporting six trustees and reporting directly to the Chairman of the Foundation, this role delivers CLEF’s activities as well as cultivates and stewards its donor and audience base. Scoped for 10-12 hours per week, the Foundation Manager will enjoy autonomy and flexibility with work space.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have management experience, preferably of a charity or for-purpose organisation
- Be an exceptional stakeholder with relationship management skills, able to attract and leverage funds from donors, sponsors and funders
- Have highly developed communication skills, written and verbal in English, preferably bilingual with Mandarin.
- Be experienced and comfortable with digital platforms.
- Have a flair and skills for delivering a variety of events
- Be committed and have an interest in classical music and youth development with an appreciation of issues influencing New Zealand arts
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Have the ability to cope well under pressure
- Understand the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its implications for the work of the Foundation if relevant.
- Have an ease and familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
NOTE: Applicants MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.