B2B Marketing Specialist - Film + Location Based Experiences
- Help us share our world-class capabilities with global clients
- Make your mark and combine your skills and love of screen and entertainment
- Creative, down-to-earth, dog-friendly culture
Wētā Workshop’s award-winning concept design and manufacturing facility has been making cool stuff for over 30 years, right here in Miramar, Wellington.
Applying our innovative artistry to the world’s creative industries we take on projects of any size, scope, or scale, from the earliest stages of creative development through to manufacture and delivery all over the world.
To support our fast-growing Film and Location-Based Experiences (LBE) divisions we’re looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Specialist to develop, implement and execute compelling marketing plans, strategies and tactics from the ground up.
What will you be doing?
In this new role you’ll be connecting with global audiences to promote Wētā Workshop’s concept design and manufacturing service capabilities for the film industry and our LBE expertise to the world’s art and entertainment industries
In this busy, varied role you will be a key member of the Marketing and Communications team and responsible for:
- Strategic planning and execution of B2B marketing strategies, plans and activities for Film and LBE
- Managing marketing budgets and using data to drive decisions
- Managing digital channels including website, social media channels and IMDB presence
- Developing and maintaining key industry and stakeholder relationships
- Leading content and collateral development to showcase LBE and Screen stories, highlighting Wētā Workshop’s USPs
- Content collation and oversight for B2B presentations, pitch documents, case studies and resources
What we’re looking for from you:
- Strategic thinker with a big picture approach to planning
- Commercially astute and customer-focused
- An understanding of what makes an engaging yarn
- Exceptional B2B marketing and communications skills
- An exceptional people wrangler with the ability to relate well at all levels
- An understanding and love of the digital world, with a passion for finding new ways of doing things and hunting out new trends/technology.
- Plenty of drive and the ability to follow through to get things done.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and ability to think outside the square
- Ability to connect with, and get alongside others, understand their point of view, be empathetic and work collaboratively
- Creative thinker – you’ll contribute your creative spark and ideas alongside the wider marcomms team
Experience and skills
- Extensive B2B marketing experience developing and executing marketing strategies that deliver results
- Understanding of narrative via video, imagery and words
- Strong copy writing skills
- Solid working knowledge of Content Management System’s (CMS)
- Strong user of sales tools such as CRMs, Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms.
We’re a fun, creative, collaborative team, we look out for and support each other.
Creative, down-to-earth and inclusive, we welcome diversity, dogs, and pretty much anything that makes for a better workday.
Sound like you?
Apply Now - we're reviewing applications as they come in.
Check out the Job Description here.
For more details or a confidential chat contact Jess Van Rooyen email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
Successful applicants require a satisfactory Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check