- Collate any strategic alliance or outsource provider concerns/issues for the Operations Manager
- Administer building opening or closing procedures as instructed
- Maintain presentation of Front Desk, Plaza and other commons areas
- Book and reconcile appointments, products and services
- Assist with space & venue booking enquiries and accurately maintain venue booking documentation, spreadsheets, etc.
- Take performance and show bookings through the box office system and be well informed regarding all performances and booking details
- Check venue spaces to prepare, clear or reset for external hirers; securing spaces (windows and doors) and checking equipment/heaters.
- Provide assistance with any issues/problems/emergencies that arise, such as technical equipment, ventilation, security, access card, lighting, fuses, lockup/alarm or building maintenance matters; escalate to Manager if needed.
- Provide support as a warden and/or first aider in an emergency and/or evacuation situation
- Support the Operations Manager in the review and establishment of business processes
- Build and maintain relationships with key staff from the Schools and provide excellent customer service
- Provide first point of contact for all front desk enquiries from staff, students, visitors and external hirers
- Answer incoming calls and forward to the appropriate staff
- Coordinate and distribute mail and courier delivery and collection
- Administer lost property for staff and students
- Keep well informed of the School’s activities within the building
- Participate actively in the coordination of functions and events
- Enter and keep an eye on the timetables for both schools in Priava (Venue Management System)
Finances & Supplies
- Manage and reconcile front desk financial transactions
- Maintain and organise stationery supplies and products/merchandise for sale through TWS; plus organise distribution of delivered goods
- Maintain supplies for the office machines e.g. paper supply, monitor cartridge levels, etc.
- Collect information for databases
- Any other tasks as requested by the Operations Manager
Health and Safety
- Follow and promote all health and safety practices and instructions
- Actively participate in ensuring health and safety in the venue
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in reception and administration duties a must; venue or events experience an advantage
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Experience as a building emergency warden is desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a logical approach
- Ability to multi-task and be calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to relate well with a diverse range of people
- Friendly, confident and honest, with a high standard of professional ethics
*Please be aware that you may be required to work evening and weekend shifts.