Join the dynamic team at Auckland Theatre Company to coordinate event planning and delivery at the award-winning ASB Waterfront Theatre in Auckland’s Wynyard Quarter. The stunning 675 seat intimate theatre, with its expansive public and function spaces, hosts a range of performing arts, entertainment and cultural activities as well as ATC’s mainstage productions. It also has a fast-growing portfolio of corporate clients who utilise the theatre for meeting, conferences, exhibitions, awards ceremonies, functions and dinners.
We are seeking a creative individual with a passion for events. Reporting to the Events Operations Manager, the Event Coordinator is a pivotal role in the successful planning, coordination, setup and delivery of events and performances at the ASB Waterfront Theatre.
We are looking for a person with the following principal attributes and skills:
- A passion for the performing arts.
- At least two years’ experience in hospitality, conference centre, events industry and/or theatres as an event coordinator of similar role.
- Attention to detail second to none and comfort with hands-on operational delivery.
- An outstanding customer service attitude.
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks.
This is a full-time, permanent role which includes some evenings and weekends.