OrganisationLight House Cinema Petone
Closes31 Aug 2022
Posted on10 Aug 2022
Work typeFull time employment
Work classificationScreen & Sound, Other
We're looking for someone with a passion for hospitality and cinema to fill a permanent full-time position (35-40 hours per week) at our cinema in Petone.
This position would suit someone who prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, can make a great coffee, and loves film.
Start date is flexible, so this may suit someone wrapping up their studies who can begin part-time, and move into a full-time position from October.
Hours will be worked across a 7 day roster - between 8am and midnight - and are usually a mix of opening and closing shifts.
For this position you'll need to hold an LCQ and manager's certificate, but we'll provide training for the right candidate.
To obtain a manager's certificate you will need to be 20+ years of age, with 3 months experience in a licenced premise and have a clean criminal record.
Supervisors monitor digital projection (training provided), lead a small team and are there to ensure everything on shift runs smoothly.
Key qualities sought:
- LCQ or Managers Certificate is advantageous, though we will provide training for the right applicant
- Previous hospitality experience
- An eager and fast learner
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Positive and friendly nature
- Barista experience is a bonus
- Ability to monitor digital projection (training provided)
Experience working in a customer service position is preferred and you must:
- Have an interest in film – staff are encouraged to watch the films and read reviews
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have great communication and organisational skills